- An ideal replacement for the red bucket and towel or spray bottle and towel system.
- Allows end users to use their own chemical solution and create their own wet wipes.
- Say goodbye to changing the chemical solution in red buckets every few hours. With the WipesPlus Multi-Task system, the chemical solution only needs to be replaced when the refill roll is gone.
- Durable, absorbent, non-quat binding wipes preserve the efficacy of sanitizing and disinfecting chemicals.
- Provides a more compliant system that greatly reduces the risk of cross-contamination to create a healthier, safer environment.
Standard Multi-Task Wipes Refill Rolls6 count 37730
An Easy to Use Wiping System for Every Environment
- Literature /
- Specs /
- Directions /
- Recommended Accessories
1. Place an empty WipesPlus Multi-Task Bucket on a dry, level surface. Remove the lid from the Multi-Task Bucket. Remove one Multi-Task Refill Roll from the plastic wrap. Pull one dry wipe up from the center of the roll. Place dry roll in Multi-Task Bucket.
2. Dispense 64 oz. of your preferred chemical solution into a measuring cup. Slowly pour the chemical solution onto the center of the of the Multi-Task Refill Roll.
3. Take the wipe that was previously pulled from the center of the roll and thread it through the opening of the lid. Once the wipe is threaded through the lid opening, push the lid down onto the bucket to close the lid. Ensure the lid is closed before picking up the Multi-Task Bucket.
About Multi-Task Dry Wipes
The WipesPlus® Multi-Task System is designed to save you time, money, and labor, while also making it easier to maintain compliance with the FDA Food Code. The WipesPlus® Multi-Task System consists of WipesPlus® Multi-Task Buckets, WipesPlus® 64 oz. Measuring Cups, and 2 different configurations of WipesPlus® Multi-Task Dry Wipes.